Test Specimen Molding
Beaumont’s Test Specimen Molding is Held to the Industry’s Highest Standards
At Beaumont Advanced Processing, we realize that the properties of plastic materials are significantly influenced by how they are molded and handled. With this in mind, we have developed a high precision molding cell dedicated to producing plastic test specimens to the highest standards in the industry.
We can provide a number of ASTM Test Specimens and ISO Test Specimens in addition to custom projects. Our available test specimens include: Tensile Bars, Flex / Izod Bars, Plaques, Disks, Miscellaneous, and Custom Specimens. View the complete list of our available test specimens here.
Beaumont Advanced Processing is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 Certified.
The Beaumont Test Specimen Molding Advantage
- Quick turnarounds – average job time is 2 days after receiving material
- Test specimens are molded from standalone tooling
- No family molds are utilized
- Prior to molding, hygroscopic polymers are dried to manufactures recommended conditions and moisture levels are verified with a Computrac Vapor-pro system
- Test Specimens are molded using material supplier recommended mold and melt temperatures
- Mold filling and packing are optimized per BAP’s scientific approach to injection molding
- Full process documentation is supplied with every material/test specimen combination